Our Specialist Physiotherapists
Our specialist musculoskeletal physiotherapists are leaders in the profession. Associates at the Sydney Specialist Physiotherapy Centre are specialists, and experts in their field.
Clinical Specialisation in Physiotherapy
The specialisation of physiotherapists is a formalised, internationally recognised process which ultimately results in the practitioner being admitted as a Fellow of the Australian College of Physiotherapists.
The formal process ensures that specialists are practising at the highest level. The specialisation process demands that the practitioner has:
- extensive and clinically relevant, peer reviewed clinical practice
- an active involvement in teaching
- research experience and expertise
- involvement within the leadership of the profession, and
- recognition both within and external to the profession of physiotherapy.